Join Jetex, an award-winning global leader in executive aviation with a unique ecosystem of more than 30 locations around the world whose success always springs from the engagement and talent of teams who create flexible, best-in-class trip support solutions. The company provides exceptional private terminals (FBOs), aircraft fueling, ground handling and global trip planning. It caters to both owners and operators of business jets for corporate, commercial and personal air travel. With professions that span our entire value chain from trip planning to indulging passengers with exceptional hospitality Jetex offers a vast range of career opportunities around the world. Committed to being an employer of choice, Jetex encourages employees to pursue their aspirations thanks to concrete development and learning opportunities, including personalized career itineraries, contribution to entrepreneurial projects and other initiatives.
Finance function is responsible for managing the organization's financial resources globally, including budgeting, accounting, taxation,
treasury, compliance, and risk. The goal of the department is to optimize financial performance and ensure financial stability while
At Jetex, we rely on a meticulous financial system to drive business forward. Our account payables keep that system running smoothly
by managing cash flow and paying vendors and suppliers. We are searching for a skilled account payable to join our team to help
process, track, and record payments in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner. The account payables will have both a day-to-day
and ongoing impact on financial transactions, keeping us on track, on time, and on good terms with our valued partners.
- Support the company in optimizing our financial transactions and systems.
- Strengthen and grow relationships with vendors and suppliers through timely payment.
- Assist in streamlining and improving the accounts payable process.
- Exercise integrity and confidentiality in financial reporting.
- Comply with federal, state, and local financial requirements.
Daily & Monthly Responsibilities:
- Review invoices for appropriate documentation prior to payment or bookkeeping
- Perform invoice and general ledger data entry Reconciling
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Maintaining historical records.
- Paying employees by verifying expense reports and preparing pay checks.
- Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance.
- Preparing analyses and reconciliation of accounts and producing monthly reports.
- Undertake other tasks as assigned by the Finance Manager.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Understanding basic principles of finance, accounting, and bookkeeping
- Knowledge of office administration and procedures
- Proficient in relevant computer software
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills