Join Jetex, an award-winning global leader in executive aviation with a unique ecosystem of more than 30 locations around the world whose success always springs from the engagement and talent of teams who create flexible, best-in-class trip support solutions. The company provides exceptional private terminals (FBOs), aircraft fueling, ground handling and global trip planning. It caters to both owners and operators of business jets for corporate, commercial and personal air travel. With professions that span our entire value chain from trip planning to indulging passengers with exceptional hospitality Jetex offers a vast range of career opportunities around the world. Committed to being an employer of choice, Jetex encourages employees to pursue their aspirations thanks to concrete development and learning opportunities, including personalized career itineraries, contribution to entrepreneurial projects and other initiatives.
DWC Hospitality specializes in providing luxury hospitality services to clients. The department offers a wide range of services, including event management, catering, and customer handling. DWC Hospitality works with clients to create bespoke experiences that cater to their specific needs and preferences.
The Bell Attendant Cum Driver provides exceptional customer service by greeting and assisting guests with their luggage, transportation needs, and other requests. This role involves driving guests to and from the airport, operating the company vehicle in a safe and efficient manner, and maintaining the vehicle's cleanliness and upkeep.
Key responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Participating in the daily shift briefings with the Concierge team and ensure timely reporting for the duty hand-over.
- Verify the flight schedule for the day and ensure that the required preparations are in place
- Review the requests for transport arrangements for the flight schedule and ensure timely availability of the cars
- Welcome and greet guests when they arrive at the FBO or are leaving the FBO terminal
- Baggage handling as per the standard operating procedures in place for arrivals and departure
- Perform the daily vehicle inspection at the start of every shift and report to the Supervisor on observations, if any.
- Ensure cleanliness of all passenger transportation vehicles and baggage trolleys
- Always escort visitors and introduce/ hand over to the person responsible
- Administrative responsibilities for couriers and shipments
- Ensure the health and safety of themselves, the team, crew, passengers, visitors, equipment/ vehicles and the assets.
- Use the appropriate communication channels and etiquette to communicate with other teams as necessary.
- Ensure a high degree of customer service, grooming, attentiveness, speed, and control error rates, whilst maintaining consistency in services.
- To follow the prescribed driving regulations and observe the recommended speed limits at all times
- Other duties assigned by Line Manager
- Minimum 2 years' background experience in aviation ground support / hospitality industry
- Fluent in English
- Excellent in customer service
- Intermediate IT Skills (MS Office database management).
- Should have experience in luggage transport procedures.
- Capable of lifting approximately 50 lbs.
- UAE Driving license required