Join Jetex, an award-winning global leader in executive aviation with a unique ecosystem of more than 35 locations around the world whose success always springs from the engagement and talent of teams who create flexible, best-in-class trip support solutions. The company provides exceptional private terminals (FBOs), aircraft fueling, ground handling and global trip planning. It caters to both owners and operators of business jets for corporate, commercial, and personal air travel. With professions that span our entire value chain - from trip planning to indulging passengers with exceptional hospitality - Jetex offers a vast range of career opportunities around the world. Committed to being an employer of choice, Jetex encourages employees to pursue their aspirations thanks to concrete development and learning opportunities, including personalized career itineraries, contribution to entrepreneurial projects and other initiatives.
The Ramp Equipment Operator responsibility is to handle passenger luggage, log flight information accurately, respond to flight crew requests, conduct ramp inspections, monitor flights, ensure safety and security, and complete other tasks as assigned by the Ramp Manager.
- Receive, handle, and deliver passenger luggage to the appropriate location after checking the tags.
- Accurately and efficiently log flight information.
- Provide water service to the aircraft as needed.
- Respond promptly to requests from the crew captain or other flight crew members, including luggage repositioning or other service requests.
- Coordinate and manage airshows hosted by Jetex and ensure that senior personnel are involved in the project.
- Park aircraft in a specific area designated for the airshow and provide all necessary services for the event.
- Conduct ramp inspections to ensure safety and compliance with regulations.
- Monitor flights that haven't flown for an extended period and perform necessary checks before their next flight.
- Clean the ramp area after rain to ensure safety for personnel and aircraft.
- Check fuel levels and ensure that refueling procedures are followed correctly.
- Possess the necessary licenses and certifications for using towbar and conventional pushback equipment.
- Follow safety and security procedures to prevent incidents and accidents.
- Complete other tasks as assigned by the Ramp Manager, within the job scope.
- Adhere to the documented procedures of the organization or department and retain documented evidence related to the performance of their role.
- The employee is expected to exercise their duty of care and must be aware of their health and safety responsibilities, accountability and authority; and shall comply with the policies and procedures outlined by the organization.
- Diploma or bachelor's degree in aviation or related field.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in aviation operations.
- Fluent in English (written/verbal)
- Knowledge in aviation operations, flight operations and aviation regulations
- Sound knowledge of the safety requirements and procedures
- Awareness of aviation concepts and terminology