Join Jetex, an award-winning global leader in executive aviation with a unique ecosystem of more than 35 locations around the world whose success always springs from the engagement and talent of teams who create flexible, best-in-class trip support solutions. The company provides exceptional private terminals (FBOs), aircraft fueling, ground handling and global trip planning. It caters to both owners and operators of business jets for corporate, commercial, and personal air travel. With professions that span our entire value chain - from trip planning to indulging passengers with exceptional hospitality - Jetex offers a vast range of career opportunities around the world. Committed to being an employer of choice, Jetex encourages employees to pursue their aspirations thanks to concrete development and learning opportunities, including personalized career itineraries, contribution to entrepreneurial projects and other initiatives.
The System Administrator will perform day-to-day maintenance and repairs of systems and network devices, including but not limited to software and computer installations and upgrades, routine automation, security maintenance, troubleshooting, training, and technical support for all users and projects of the organization.
Job Duties & Accountabilities:
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
- Assess customer needs and provide assistance and information on product features.
- Achieve monthly and annual sales targets.
- Ensure that sales and related procedures are followed accurately boutique organization.
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising and display maintenance.
- Maintain the store according to current merchandise standards.
- Participate regularly in inventory management including cycle counts.
- Responsible on building relationships with customers through regular use of client book.
- Check the supply, delivery of goods, system them and display according to the visual marketing guidelines.
- Attend the work meetings, training sessions and workshops.
- Develop and apply in-depth knowledge of products and services to answer customer inquiries and determine appropriate solutions.
- Flexibility to work retail trading hours, including weekdays and weekends, public holiday.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering or Information
- 3-5 year's experience in System Administration
- Fluent in English (oral and written)Â
- In-depth knowledge of computer skills (word, excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Microsoft Certified MCSE (Windows Server, Server Infrastructure and Exchange Server), CompTIA A+ certification or any equivalent certification, Cisco Certified CCNA & CCNP (Recommended).