Join Jetex, an award-winning global leader in executive aviation with a unique ecosystem of more than 35 locations around the world whose success always springs from the engagement and talent of teams who create flexible, best-in-class trip support solutions. The company provides exceptional private terminals (FBOs), aircraft fueling, ground handling and global trip planning. It caters to both owners and operators of business jets for corporate, commercial, and personal air travel. With professions that span our entire value chain - from trip planning to indulging passengers with exceptional hospitality - Jetex offers a vast range of career opportunities around the world. Committed to being an employer of choice, Jetex encourages employees to pursue their aspirations thanks to concrete development and learning opportunities, including personalized career itineraries, contribution to entrepreneurial projects and other initiatives.
The Marketing department at Jetex develops and implements the company's marketing strategy to promote the brand and services globally. Key areas of focus include digital marketing, advertising, corporate communications (internal, external, stakeholder and investor), retail product development, design and creation, customer relationship management, events management, market research, and branding. The team works closely with other departments to drive revenue growth and enhance customer engagement.
The Sales Associate is responsible for maintaining an outstanding customer service and achieving sales goals.Â Attentive with solid understanding of luxury retail field and genuine interest in art of styling. This person has remarkable communication and selling skills and is a natural people magnet.
Job Duties & Accountabilities:
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
- Assess customer needs and provide assistance and information on product features.
- Achieve monthly and annual sales targets.
- Ensure that sales and related procedures are followed accurately boutique organization.
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising and display maintenance.
- Maintain the store according to current merchandise standards.
- Participate regularly in inventory management including cycle counts.
- Responsible on building relationships with customers through regular use of client book.
- Check the supply, delivery of goods, system them and display according to the visual marketing guidelines.
- Attend the work meetings, training sessions and workshops.
- Develop and apply in-depth knowledge of products and services to answer customer inquiries and determine appropriate solutions.
- Flexibility to work retail trading hours, including weekdays and weekends, public holidays.Â
- Bachelors degree/Diploma in Business Administration.Â
- 3+ years of experience in luxury retail.
- Knowledge of relevant sales software and POS technology.
- Fluent English both written and spoken; additional languages is a plus.Â
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods.
- Flexibility with work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.