Join Jetex, an award-winning global leader in executive aviation with a unique ecosystem of more than 35 locations around the world whose success always springs from the engagement and talent of teams who create flexible, best-in-class trip support solutions. The company provides exceptional private terminals (FBOs), aircraft fueling, ground handling and global trip planning. It caters to both owners and operators of business jets for corporate, commercial, and personal air travel. With professions that span our entire value chain - from trip planning to indulging passengers with exceptional hospitality - Jetex offers a vast range of career opportunities around the world. Committed to being an employer of choice, Jetex encourages employees to pursue their aspirations thanks to concrete development and learning opportunities, including personalized career itineraries, contribution to entrepreneurial projects and other initiatives.
Finance function is responsible for managing the organization's financial resources globally, including budgeting, accounting, taxation, treasury, compliance and risk. The goal of the department is to optimize financial performance and ensure financial stability while maximizing profits.
The Accounts Manager will primarily be responsible for managing non-operational expenses (such as office supplies), petty cash, and vendor invoices for AZI FBO. In addition, the person will be responsible for preparing monthly financial reports and collaborating with other departments in AZI for payment processing.
Job Duties & Accountabilities
- Manage non-operational expenses (such as office supplies), petty cash, and vendor invoices for AZI FBO.
- Prepare monthly financial reports, including cash availability and supplier invoices closed for the location.
- Collaborate with all departments within AZI FBO, including Marketing, Administration, and Guest experience, to process payments, including cash, cheques, and bank transfers, in a timely and accurate manner.
- Handle travel expenses for AZI employees.
- Manage the customer payments for Premier Experience clients who want to pay in cash
- Ensure that all financial transactions comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that the department's procedures are consistently documented and relevant evidence is retained.
- Adhere to the documented procedures of the organization or department and retain documented evidence related to the performance of their role.
- The employee is expected to exercise their duty of care, and must be aware of their health and safety responsibilities, accountability and authority; and shall comply with the policies and procedures outlined by the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 5+ years of experience in tax and accounting.
- Strong Accounting Knowledge
- Working knowledge of using ERP system
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite