Join Jetex, an award-winning global leader in executive aviation with a unique ecosystem of more than 35 locations around the world whose success always springs from the engagement and talent of teams who create flexible, best-in-class trip support solutions. The company provides exceptional private terminals (FBOs), aircraft fueling, ground handling and global trip planning. It caters to both owners and operators of business jets for corporate, commercial, and personal air travel. With professions that span our entire value chain-from trip planning to indulging passengers with exceptional hospitality-Jetex offers a vast range of career opportunities around the world. Committed to being an employer of choice, Jetex encourages employees to pursue their aspirations thanks to concrete development and learning opportunities, including personalized career itineraries, contribution to entrepreneurial projects and other initiatives.
DWC Hospitality specializes in providing luxury hospitality services to clients. The department offers a wide range of services, including event management, catering, and customers' handling. DWC Hospitality works with clients to create bespoke experiences that cater to their specific needs and preferences.
The Guest Experience Executive is responsible to provide high-quality service to the FBO visitors and passengers as they enter the Terminal until they reach the aircraft. The executive will be the first point of contact with all customers and are therefore due to represent Jetex brand and image in an elegant and seamless manner.
Duties & Accountabilities:
- Provide high-level of customer service to all clients by maintaining a pleasant, professional, friendly, and outgoing attitude.
- Meet and greet clients and guests arriving to the FBO terminal.
- Manage passengers' documentation and custom requirement.
- Attend customer requests, such as menu ordering and seating arrangements around the FBO terminal, in a timely and accurate manner.
- Handle customer complaints pleasantly and courteously.
- Compile and organize the flight details for the passengers scheduled to arrive the next day.
- Coordinate movement of passengers and luggage both outside and inside the FBO terminal.
- Assist in tasks during work event including exhibitions/shows.
- Complete any other duties assigned by Line Manager.
- Adhere to the documented procedures of the organization or department and retain documented evidence related to the performance of their role.
- The employee is expected to exercise their duty of care, and must be aware of their health and safety responsibilities, accountability and authority; and shall comply with the policies and procedures outlined by the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree or Official Certification
- Valid UAE license is required
- 2+ experience in the Hospitality industry, knowledge of another language is preferred
- Fluent in English
- Intermediate IT skills (MS Office database management)