ABOUT THE COMPANY
Join Jetex, an award-winning global leader in executive aviation with a unique ecosystem of more than 35 locations around the world whose success always springs from the engagement and talent of teams who create flexible, best-in-class trip support solutions. The company provides exceptional private terminals (FBOs), aircraft fueling, ground handling and global trip planning. It caters to both owners and operators of business jets for corporate, commercial, and personal air travel. With professions that span our entire value chain from trip planning to indulging passengers with exceptional hospitality. Jetex offers a vast range of career opportunities around the world. Committed to being an employer of choice, Jetex encourages employees to pursue their aspirations thanks to concrete development and learning opportunities, including personalized career itineraries, contribution to entrepreneurial projects and other initiatives.
Finance function is responsible for managing the organization's financial resources globally, including budgeting, accounting, taxation, treasury, compliance and risk. The goal of the department is to optimize financial performance and ensure financial stability while maximizing profits.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Finance Manager will be in charge of accounts receivable and payable, including the preparation of journal entries, the reconciliation of general and accounts, the general ledger, and the monitoring of bank transactions and balances. He/She will also be responsible for analyzing financial data and creating reports, presentations, financial projections and budgets for management, stakeholders, and external parties.
KEY RESPONSBILITES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Reporting: Responsible for preparing financial statements, including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements. They ensure accuracy, completeness, and compliance with accounting principles and regulatory requirements.
- General Ledger Management: Oversee the general ledger and maintain accurate and up-to-date financial records. This involves recording journal entries, reconciling accounts, and resolving any discrepancies.
- Financial Analysis: Perform financial analysis to evaluate the company's financial performance, identify trends, and provide insights for decision-making. They analyze financial data, including budgets, forecasts, and variances, and communicate findings to management. Month-end and Year-end Closing: They lead or participate in the month-end and year-end closing processes. This includes preparing adjusting entries, conducting account reconciliations, and ensuring timely and accurate financial reporting.
- Budgeting and Forecasting: Senior Accountants contribute to the budgeting and forecasting processes. They assist in the development of budgets, review budget proposals, and provide financial analysis to support the planning and forecasting activities.
- Internal Controls: They help establish and maintain effective internal controls to safeguard the company's assets and ensure compliance with policies and procedures. This involves assessing risks, implementing control measures, and monitoring adherence to controls.
- Tax Compliance: Senior Accountants assist with tax compliance activities, including preparing or reviewing tax returns, ensuring compliance with tax laws and regulations, and responding to tax inquiries or audits.
- Audit Support: They collaborate with internal and external auditors during the audit process. They provide requested documentation, address audit inquiries, and assist in resolving audit findings and recommendations.
- Process Improvement: Senior Accountants identify opportunities to streamline and improve accounting processes, enhance efficiency, and strengthen internal controls. They may recommend and implement changes to optimize workflows and ensure accurate financial reporting.
- AR/AP/Banks: Responsible for AR/AP and bank management and reconciliations.
- Adhere to the documented procedures of the organization or department and retain documented evidence related to the performance of their role.
- The employee is expected to exercise their duty of care, and must be aware of their health and safety responsibilities, accountability and authority; and shall comply with the policies and procedures outlined by the organization.
|QUALIFICATION / EDUCATION |
- Master's degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance. In addition, the candidate must also possess a ACCA.
- 3-5 years of experience in Accounting and Financial reporting, preferably in the Aviation industry.
- Proficient in database and accounting computer application systems.
- Deep knowledge of Accounting
- Strong strategic decision making skills
- Strong management and supervisory skills
- Excellent analytic skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective inter-personal skills
- Flexible and adaptable