ABOUT THE COMPANY
Join Jetex, an award-winning global leader in executive aviation with a unique ecosystem of more than 35 locations around the world whose success always springs from the engagement and talent of teams who create flexible, best-in-class trip support solutions. The company provides exceptional private terminals (FBOs), aircraft fueling, ground handling and global trip planning. It caters to both owners and operators of business jets for corporate, commercial, and personal air travel. With professions that span our entire value chain-from trip planning to indulging passengers with exceptional hospitality-Jetex offers a vast range of career opportunities around the world. Committed to being an employer of choice, Jetex encourages employees to pursue their aspirations thanks to concrete development and learning opportunities, including personalized career itineraries, contribution to entrepreneurial projects and other initiatives.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Ramp Supervisor is primarily responsible for safely and efficiently leading and guiding the ramp team to provide on-time services for Jetex clients safely. This person also oversees the Ramp team's handling of passenger luggage and ensuring it is delivered to the appropriate location, accurately logging flight information, providing water service to the aircraft, and responding to requests from the captain or other flight crew members. This job is focused on ensuring the safety of all Jetex customers and staff.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Oversee and monitor the work of a team of employees, providing guidance and feedback on their performance, and ensuring that tasks are completed accurately and efficiently.
- Identify areas for improvement in employee performance and provide coaching and training to help them develop the necessary skills and knowledge to meet expectations and achieve goals
- Lead the Ramp team for the shift and keep the Ramp Manager informed of all activities taking place during the shift.
- Assist Ramp Manager with scheduling working shifts for all Ramp team members and hold the daily briefings for the appropriate shifts.
- Ensure all passenger luggage is received and handled with care, and that the tags are checked and luggage is delivered to the appropriate location.
- Provide guidance and supervision on quality and safety standards at all times on all Ramp operations and activities, to ensure the safety of all personnel, crew and customers.
- Supervise logging of flight information into the system is done accurately and efficiently.
- Provide water service to the aircraft as needed.
- Lead the Ramp team in order to respond promptly to requests from the crew captain or other flight crew members, including luggage repositioning or other service requests.
- Assist the Ramp Manager in delivering necessary services and guide aircraft to the designated parking areas during events (such as exhibitions and Airshows).
- Adhere to the documented procedures of the organization or department and retain documented evidence related to the performance of their role.
- The employee is expected to exercise their duty of care, and must be aware of their health and safety responsibilities, accountability and authority; and shall comply with the policies and procedures outlined by the organization.
- High School diploma
- Conventional and Towbarless Certificate Holder
- 10+years of experience in aviation and ramp operation
- Fluent in English (written/verbal)
- Experience in aircraft ground handling
- Mechanical knowledge of aircraft and ramp equipment
- Proficiency in relevant computer software application
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention detail and accuracy