ABOUT THE COMPANY
Join Jetex, an award-winning global leader in executive aviation with a unique ecosystem of more than 35 locations around the world whose success always springs from the engagement and talent of teams who create flexible, best-in-class trip support solutions. The company provides exceptional private terminals (FBOs), aircraft fueling, ground handling and global trip planning. It caters to both owners and operators of business jets for corporate, commercial, and personal air travel. With professions that span our entire value chain-from trip planning to indulging passengers with exceptional hospitality-Jetex offers a vast range of career opportunities around the world. Committed to being an employer of choice, Jetex encourages employees to pursue their aspirations thanks to concrete development and learning opportunities, including personalized career itineraries, contribution to entrepreneurial projects and other initiatives.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Ramp Assistant is responsible for carrying out ramp operations, ensuring the safe and timely handling of passenger luggage, accurate logging of flight information and prompt response to service requests.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Receive and handle passenger luggage, ensure that tags are checked and luggage is delivered to the appropriate location.
- Log in flight information accurately and efficiently.
- Provide water service to the aircraft as needed.
- Respond promptly to requests from the crew captain or other flight crew members, including luggage repositioning or other service requests.
- Park aircraft in a specific area designated for the airshow, and provide all necessary services for the event.
- Adhere to the documented procedures of the organization or department and retain documented evidence related to the performance of their role.
- The employee is expected to exercise their duty of care, and must be aware of their health and safety responsibilities, accountability and authority; and shall comply with the policies and procedures outlined by the organization.
- 1-2 years of experience in aviation and ramp operation
- Fluent in English (written/spoken)
- Experience in aircraft ground handling
- Mechanical knowledge of aircraft and ramp equipment
- Proficiency in relevant computer software application
- With UAE driving license
- Excellent communication
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and a part of a team
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy