Join Jetex, an award-winning global leader in executive aviation with a unique ecosystem of more than 35 locations around the world whose success always springs from the engagement and talent of teams who create flexible, best-in-class trip support solutions. The company provides exceptional private terminals (FBOs), aircraft fueling, ground handling and global trip planning. It caters to both owners and operators of business jets for corporate, commercial, and personal air travel. With professions that span our entire value chain â€“ from trip planning to indulging passengers with exceptional hospitality â€“ Jetex offers a vast range of career opportunities around the world. Committed to being an employer of choice, Jetex encourages employees to pursue their aspirations thanks to concrete development and learning opportunities, including personalized career itineraries, contribution to entrepreneurial projects and other initiatives.
DWC Hospitality specializes in providing luxury hospitality services to clients. The department offers a wide range of services, including event management, catering, and customersâ€™ handling. DWC Hospitality works with clients to create bespoke experiences that cater to their specific needs and preferences.Â
The F&B Attendant is primarily responsible to prepare food and drinks to all guests to the terminal. They will ensure that the highest standards of hospitality are always demonstrated and ensure Food Health & Safety are followed at all times.Â
Job Duties & Accountabilities:
- Checks the daily schedule for arrival/departure flights in order to make arrangements for the day.
- Be present at the Bell desk/Reception and be ready to assist guests, colleagues and visitors when requested.Â
- Respond to guest requests and queries providing a knowledgeable, efficient and helpful information service.Â
- Ensure that the service is at all times performed in a professional manner and to the style as specified by the Supervisor / Manager.
- Be aware of all services, food and beverage offered in the terminal.Â
- Perform all tasks such as displays, cleaning, setting and other general service requirements.Â
- Maintain food and beverage stocks, miscellaneous supplies and notify management of low stocks for reorder.Â
- Ensure that stations are clean and clear throughout the service.Â
- Report all comments/complaints/problems to the supervisor and fill incident reports to detail out any issues/observations
- Assist other team members on duty with his/her duties during busy periods and breaks.
- Complete any other duties assigned by Line Manager.Â Â
- Adhere to the documented procedures of the organization or department and retain documented evidence related to the performance of their role.
- The employee is expected to exercise their duty of care, and must be aware of their health and safety responsibilities, accountability and authority; and shall comply with the policies and procedures outlined by the organization.
|Education & Certifications|
- High School or Professional Qualification from recognized institute
- 1-2 years experience in hospitalityÂ
- Customer facing experience is a must
- Hotel and/or high level F&B experience is a must
- Good command in English
- Excellent in customer service
- Intermediate IT Skills (MS Office database management)