ABOUT THE COMPANY
Join Jetex, an award-winning global leader in executive aviation with a unique ecosystem of more than 30 locations around the world whose success always springs from the engagement and talent of teams who create flexible, best-in-class trip support solutions. The company provides exceptional private terminals (FBOs), aircraft fueling, ground handling and global trip planning. It caters to both owners and operators of business jets for corporate, commercial and personal air travel. With professions that span our entire value chain from trip planning to indulging passengers with exceptional hospitality Jetex offers a vast range of career opportunities around the world. Committed to being an employer of choice, Jetex encourages employees to pursue their aspirations thanks to concrete development and learning opportunities, including personalized career itineraries, contribution to entrepreneurial projects and other initiatives.
The role of the F&B Representative is primarily responsible to prepare food and drinks to all guests to the terminal. They will ensure that the highest standards of hospitality and presentation are demonstrated at all times and follow the guidelines of Food Health & Safety/Jetex at all times in a courteous manner.
Key responsibilities include (but not limited to) :
- Checks the daily schedule for arrival/departure flights to position and make arrangements for the day.
- To be present at the Bell desk/Reception and to be ready to assist guests, colleagues and visitors when requested.
- Respond to guest requests and queries providing a knowledgeable, efficient and helpful information service.
- Assist the other team members on duty with his/her duties during busy periods and breaks.
- To ensure that the service is at all times performed in a professional manner and to the style as specified by the Supervisor / Manager.
- To be fully conversant with every item and to provide explanations if requested.
- To communicate with other staff and departments.
- To make sure that Jetex policy and the vision statement are followed and utilized at all times.
- To be aware of all services offered in the terminal.
- To ensure that all guests wishes are met so far as is reasonably possible.
- To perform all tasks such as displays, cleaning, setting and other general service requirements.
- Maintain stocks, miscellaneous supplies and notify management of low stocks for reorder.
- To ensure that all tasks set are completed in the time allocated and to the standard set by the Hotel.
- To ensure that stations are clean and clear throughout the service.
- To report all comments/complaints/problems to the supervisor
- Use the incident reports to detail out any issues/observations
- Provide the surveys to guests to ensure the best quality at all times.
- To liaise with the department supervisor to ensure that the preparations and items are correct and to the standard set by management.
- To assist other staff in ensuring the department is ready for service.
- To ensure that service is discrete and efficient at all times.
- Any other duties assigned by Line Manager.
|EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS|
- High School or Professional Qualification from recognized institute
- 1-2 years experience in hospitality
- Customer facing experience is a must
- Hotel and/or high level F&B experience is a must
|SPECIFIC / TECHNICAL SKILLS|
- Good command in English
- Excellent in customer service
- Intermediate IT Skills (MS Office database management)