Sales Manager is responsible to maintain current knowledge of the business
jet market, and assisting the Director - Aircraft Sales and Aircraft Sales
Managers with all activities related to the department.
includes, quantifying and directing inbound leads, developing aircraft
specification sheets and presentations, extensive market research, contacting
aircraft owners. Position may require occasional travel.
candidate is expected to possess a working knowledge of the business aviation
market and be current with market trends. Candidate must possess strong work
ethic, excellent organizational skills, and be highly motivated to provide an
exceptional experience for aircraft owners.
responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Quantifying and directing inbound leads to sales managers/director.
- Search marketplace for available aircraft and contacting aircraft owners (Telephone Experience Required).
- Providing the sales managers/director with leads of potential buyers/sellers of aircraft.
- Develop aircraft specification sheets.
- Maintain and develop strong industry, OEM, and vendor contacts.
- Prepare aircraft presentations (Adobe Photoshop/Design Skills would be desirable)
- Contribute to annual sales goals.
- Participate, as requested, in industry events, community aviation events, and tradeshows.
- Any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager.
- Bachelors' Degree in Aviation, Aerospace Engineering, Business, Marketing or other related field.
- 2-3 years of demonstrated Aviation Sales experience.
- Knowledge of the business jet market worldwide.
- Strong command in both written and spoken English.
- Preferably bilingual.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Excel, JETNET, AMSTAT, Vref, and CRM programs.
- Adobe Photoshop/Design program experience.
- Presentation skills