The Web Applications Developer will be responsible for reviewing, analyzing and occasionally modifying systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support application systems.
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new IT software projects and initiatives to support and enhance existing systems.
- Identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes.
- Coordinate application development for multiple projects.
- Assist in troubleshooting software application issues.
- Assist with application installation and testing.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements.
- Analyze data contained in the corporate database and identify data integrity issues with existing and proposed systems and implement solutions.
- Provides assistance and advice to business users in the effective use of applications and information technology.
- Provide minor programming for some in-house IT projects.
- Provide SQL administration in live and test environments.
- Produce technical documentation for new and existing applications.
- Verify database and data integrity.
- Participate on IT project steering and be involved in the design phase of any new IT software development projects.
- Assist in the creation of the system design and functional specifications for all new development projects.
- Other tasks in line with job scope as instructed by Line Manager
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering or any related field from an accredited college.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in PHP, MYSQL, HTML, CSS, JSON and XML
- Good command in English (oral and written)
- In-depth knowledge in computer skills (word, excel, power point etc.)
- Good experience in LINUX servers and Apache Servers
- Good experience in WebServices SOAP, REST