The Director of Marketing is responsible for defining and managing the Marketing Strategy in line with the regional and global brand objectives, HQ guidelines and the defined budget all to maximise the brands exposure/visibility and build the brands image:
- Strategy: implementation of Marketing and strategy, and annual calendar
- Partnerships: leverage global partnerships locally and build local partnerships (corporate, government, fan clubs) to recruit prospects and clients
- Event Management: Develop and execute event concepts
- Consumer Marketing: Supervise the annual order forms and the stocks monitoring (i.e. Furniture, PLV, etc.)
- Visual Merchandising: Supervise the implementation of the VM across the global FBO network according to the annual calendar and brand standards
- Local Activation: Develop individual and integrated activation plans for each market and execute throughout the year
- Presentations: Prepare presentations on a regular basis for specific projects, Jetex executive management or the Business Plans
- Budget: Control and optimize Capex Budget, A&P and S&D
- Team Management: Manage and develop direct reports
- Agency/Partner Management: Manage and build strong relationships with agencies and partnersÂ
Strategy and Management
- Define country specific Marketing strategies and action plans per country in line with international guidelines in co-operation with Sales Departments and Brand VP.
- Ensure new communications' campaigns and programs are aimed at reaching sales targets.
- Generate new ideas to develop the brand awareness and notoriety - provide specific recommendations (by family, by line, etc.).
- Manage brand delivery and consistency across all markets for all product lines.
- High competence in project and stakeholder management.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing.
- Define and implement a communications action plan with the support of the communications team
- Events: oversee the organization of unique events on a global and local scale and ensure a ROI in line with international guidelines
- Events: liaise and coordinate for a 360 degrees approach of the marketing activations
- Digital: develop and implement a digital communication strategy and regional action plan and day to day online advertising and social media operations
- Conduct market/competitor intelligence research and monitoring tools
- Develop and maintain CRM activities (i.e. direct mail, emailing)
- Manage relationships with local partners
- Develop partnerships with local companies to recruit prospects and clients and grow database with corporate companies, government entities, local partners, and fan clubs
Trade Marketing, VM and CX
- Define and implement a marketing regional action plan with the support of the Marketing team
- Consumer Marketing: develop and manage regional and coop advertising activities with local agencies and partners
- Set up and implement individual FBO marketing plans with FBO Managers to improve sales results
- Responsible for optimization of Jetex visibility at each locale
- Trade marketing: oversee the implementation of FBO projects, in coordination with headquarters
- Visual Merchandising: define, implement, and monitor the corporate VM guidelines in the FBO network; Responsible of the annual order form
- Trainings: define and implement VM training programme with the VP Brand and regional teams
- FBO activations: define and implement FBO activations to entertain clients, prospects and passengers in all the network.
- Customer experience: oversee that the Sales team keeps a close relationship with regional FBO Managers to understand their clients and create tailormade experiences for them to turn to ROI
Reporting and training
- Manage and implement reporting for the Marketing department
- Propose trainings for each team member to develop skills in their field
- Recruit, train, appraise, supervise, support, develop, promote and guide the Marketing team
- Recommend the budget allocation for the fiscal year
- Manage and control A&P, CAPEX and S&D budgets according to the guidelines
- Master's Degree in Marketing or related fields (hospitality or luxury)
- At least 10 years' experience in a similar role
- Required experience in omni-channel marketing as well as experience in the Middle East region
- Portfolio of campaigns delivered with proven results
- Demonstrated experience in delivering complex marketing campaigns and projects
- Luxury brand background is preferred
- Possess experience and knowledge in 360 degrees of marketing ecosystem, including online and offline, with good understanding of new media/digital marketing and proven track record of innovative applications
- Proven project leader from planning, implementation to delivery with good business acumen, analytical skills, and commercial sense
- Team-player, resilient, demanding, agile, creative, rigorous, and solution-oriented
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
|SPECIFIC / TECHNICAL SKILLS|
- Hands-on experience in content creation
- Strong command of English as involvement in content production is required
- Excellent copywriting skills in English. Ideally, in French and Russian as well
- Ability to art direct creative content (text, image and video)