ABOUT THE COMPANY
Join Jetex, an award-winning global leader in executive aviation with a unique ecosystem of more than 35 locations around the world whose success always springs from the engagement and talent of teams who create flexible, best-in-class trip support solutions. The company provides exceptional private terminals (FBOs), aircraft fueling, ground handling and global trip planning. It caters to both owners and operators of business jets for corporate, commercial, and personal air travel. With professions that span our entire value chain - from trip planning to indulging passengers with exceptional hospitality - Jetex offers a vast range of career opportunities around the world. Committed to being an employer of choice, Jetex encourages employees to pursue their aspirations thanks to concrete development and learning opportunities, including personalized career itineraries, contribution to entrepreneurial projects and other initiatives.
The Fuel division oversees all fuel-related functions such as Fuel Operations, Fuel Procurement and Fuel Sales. The department is responsible for strategic fuel sourcing, selecting fuel vendors, contracting and maintaining fuel contracts, identifying leads for fuel sales, preparing quotations, coordinating with FBOs/ third party suppliers on operational matters.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Fuel Sales Executive will majorly work on fuel quotations and respond to customers in a timely manner. Sending pricelists, advising clients on tax implications etc. and to undertake any other tasks as assigned by the Line Manager.
- Evaluate market conditions, develop account strategies and actions plans to expand current accounts and penetrate new markets
- Set and achieve quarterly and yearly objectives
- Ability to negotiate business deals
- Strong data and numerical analytical skills
- Responsible for customer profiling, service and retention
- Price quotes, review quote activity and initiate follow ups
- Perform other duties as assigned
Fuel Sales Administration
- Manage a portfolio of clients from specific regions as requested by Manager.
- Communicate spot prices to customers via daily telephone ring-rounds and e-mails.
- High volume of inbound and outbound calls.
- Provide sales support for external sales team.
- Execution of daily spot, bulk and trigger sales.
- Gather market intelligence, provide feedback to management and make recommendations on margin adjustments.
- Responding to price enquiries via phone and e-mail.
- All front-office deal entry and administration associated with the sale, including creating contracts for external sales team.
- Bachelor's Degree from a recognized University (preferably)
- Minimum 3 years' experience in sales (preferably in Aviation/Fuel industry).
- Professional competence with Office pack
- Knowledge in CRM software is an advantage.
- Good Communication Skills
- Holding UAE Driving license is advantageous.
- Capable of working the night shift