ABOUT THE ROLE
Fuel Sales Executive will majorly work on fuel quotations and respond to customers in a timely manner. Sending pricelists, advising clients on tax implications etc. and to undertake any other tasks as assigned by the Line Manager.
- Evaluate market conditions, develop account strategies and actions plans to expand current accounts and penetrate new markets
- Set and achieve quarterly and yearly objectives
- Ability to negotiate business deals
- Strong data and numerical analytical skills
- Responsible for customer profiling, service and retention
- Price quotes, review quote activity and initiate follow ups
- Perform other duties as assigned
Fuel Sales Administration
- Manage a portfolio of clients from specific regions as requested by Manager.
- Communicate spot prices to customers via daily telephone ring-rounds and e-mails.
- High volume of inbound and outbound calls.
- Provide sales support for external sales team.
- Execution of daily spot, bulk and trigger sales.
- Gather market intelligence, provide feedback to management and make recommendations on margin adjustments.
- Responding to price enquiries via phone and e-mail.
- All front-office deal entry and administration associated with the sale, including creating contracts for external sales team.
- Bachelor's Degree from a recognized University (preferably)
- Minimum 3 years' experience in sales (preferably in Aviation/Fuel industry).
|SPECIFIC / TECHNICAL SKILLS|
- Professional competence with Office pack
- Knowledge in CRM software is an advantage
- Native English
- Holding UAE Driving license is an advantageous
- Capable of working the night shift