We are looking for a talented Social Media Manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text, image, and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As the Social Media Manager, we expect you to be up to date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company's views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts' design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or any related fields.
- At least 5 years' experience in Social Media.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering complex marketing campaigns and projects.
- Proven work experience in social media
- Agency background is highly preferred
|Specific / Technical Skills|
- Hands on experience in content creation
- Strong command in both written and spoken English as involvement in content production is required.
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Experience with Photoshop or equivalent photo editing platform