The Operations Controller reports to Operations Manager and ensures that the entire process meets customer's and internal requirements and is completed in an organized, efficient and safe manner.
- Process daily operation tasks according to applicable work procedures.
- Follow up with suppliers to ensure services are confirmed and delivered correctly.
- Monitor services on timeline and get confirmations quickly.
- Monitor flights on timeline and solve any issue immediately to avoid possible delay.
- Assist operators in trip planning and feasibility checks.
- Help operators to optimize their flights.
- Work hand-in-hand with other teams in Jetex to deliver the required service efficiently.
- Ensure Jetex quality of service is always maintained.
- Communicate with employees and management in a clear and concise manner
- Other tasks in line with job scope as instructed by the Reporting Manager
- At least 3 years' experience in flight support services or any aviation related field.
|SPECIFIC / TECHNICAL SKILLS|
- Fluent in English (speaking + writing).
- Additional languages will be considered an asset.
- Proficient in computer skills (word, excel, power point etc.).
- Well-versed in IT Skills.
- Passionate about delivering excellence, detailed, customer focused and results oriented.