ABOUT THE COMPANY
Join Jetex, an award-winning global leader in executive aviation with a unique ecosystem of more than 30 locations around the world whose success always springs from the engagement and talent of teams who create flexible, best-in-class trip support solutions. The company provides exceptional private terminals (FBOs), aircraft fueling, ground handling and global trip planning. It caters to both owners and operators of business jets for corporate, commercial and personal air travel. With professions that span our entire value chain from trip planning to indulging passengers with exceptional hospitality Jetex offers a vast range of career opportunities around the world. Committed to being an employer of choice, Jetex encourages employees to pursue their aspirations thanks to concrete development and learning opportunities, including personalized career itineraries, contribution to entrepreneurial projects and other initiatives.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Guest Experience Representative reports to the Guest Experience Manager. They perform a first-tier job; this means that any client coming into the FBO terminal will be greeted by them. Possessing the role of first contact, a Guest Experience Representative is extremely important as a customer will deem the rest of the hospitality/experience setting as good or bad as the first point of contact is portrayed.
Key responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Safety of team and clients at all times.
- Must display the highest level of customer service to all clients by maintaining a pleasant, professional, friendly and outgoing attitude.
- Required to wear and maintain professional uniform as supplied by Jetex.
- Greet clients and guests personally and on the telephone at times
- Offer appropriate seating arrangements around the FBO terminal
- Present menus and take orders
- API Relay orders to the team and ensure all orders are filled/executed in a timely and accurate fashion
- Set up seating area/cigar lounge
- Maintain clean and organized client areas and work area
- Assist in tasks at event related work including exhibitions/shows and coordinating maintenance both exterior and interior of the FBO terminal
- Other duties assigned by Line Manager.
|EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS|
- Bachelor's Degree in Tourism and Hospitality Management.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in aviation / airline / hotel industry
- Knowledge of another language is a big plus
|SPECIFIC / TECHNICAL SKILLS|
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent in customer service
- Intermediate IT Skills (MS Office database management)
- Professional look