ABOUT THE COMPANY
Jetex is a luxury travel brand responsible for revolutionizing executive jet travel, launched in 2005, with new FBOs and ground support locations in over 50 destinations globally. A global leader in executive aviation, Jetex is recognized for delivering flexible, best-in-class trip support solutions to customers worldwide. Jetex provides exceptional FBOs, aircraft fueling, ground handling and global trip planning. The company caters to an elite clientele including owners and operators of business jets for corporate, commercial and personal air travel. From the terminal, to the flight, to concierge for the destination, anything private jet travel requires, anywhere in the world, we can provide. We complete the journey.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Contribute to sales strategy to achieve revenue target, support the overall business strategy, generate sales and maintain relationship with customers. Acquisition of new customers and retention of current customers are critical. This will involve working closely with internal team to coordinate day to day client services requests. Key responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Gain solid knowledge about customers' accounts, products and services, business landscape and competitor offerings.
- Ensure that the product and promotional plans are understood to give the greatest impact on territory and customers.
- To assist in the development of value-added products for implementation in the local market in order to further optimize and enhance revenue
- To develop, organize, control and monitor customers & region revenue
- To achieve the Sales Target set by management for the respective period/year.
- Monitor market trends and competitor activities in order to ensure that Head Office is kept informed of local conditions.
- Update the CRM with information related to customer visits/follow-up/all sales' activities information
- Administration of sales volume in-line with company procedures and policies
- Manage Region Sales and relationship with customers by maintaining regular customer contact.
- Liaise with marketing, commercial, Sales and related departments to ensure well integrated sales efforts
- Produce sales forecast every quarter
- Deliver highest standard in professional conduct, personal presentation and company image
- Establish and build long-term business relationships resulting in completed sales
- Prepare weekly, monthly and annual territory sales reports.
- Provide all required information related to the customers & sales process.
- Job will require 25% travel
- Any other duties assigned by the Line Manager.
- Not Required - Bachelor's Degree (preferred in Business Administration) from recognized University
- 2 years experience in sales (preferably in Aviation industry).
- 2 years of account management is preferred
|SPECIFIC / TECHNICAL SKILLS|
- Intermediate IT Skills (MS Office database management).
- Knowledge in CRM software is an advantage
- Fluent in English