ABOUT THE COMPANY
Join Jetex, an award-winning global leader in executive aviation with a unique ecosystem of more than 30 locations around the world whose success always springs from the engagement and talent of teams who create flexible, best-in-class trip support solutions. The company provides exceptional private terminals (FBOs), aircraft fueling, ground handling and global trip planning. It caters to both owners and operators of business jets for corporate, commercial and personal air travel. With professions that span our entire value chain from trip planning to indulging passengers with exceptional hospitality Jetex offers a vast range of career opportunities around the world. Committed to being an employer of choice, Jetex encourages employees to pursue their aspirations thanks to concrete development and learning opportunities, including personalized career itineraries, contribution to entrepreneurial projects and other initiatives.
The FBO Manager is appointed by the company. He has corporate authority for ensuring that all operations can be financed and carried out to the standard required by legal and company requirements;
- Is responsible for providing the necessary resources and facilities to enable the FBO post holders to perform the tasks for which they are responsible to ensure safe operations.
- Is the authority with regard to the strategy and organization of the Operations division;
- Establishes and signs the company formal written Quality Policy Statement defining the intent of the Quality System and his commitment to it;
- Will have general responsibility for his FBO's Quality System including the frequency, format and structure of the internal management evaluation activities;
- Maintains direct reporting link with the Quality Manager.
- Understand the market and growth opportunities for the FBO;
- Carry out management responsibilities in accordance with Jetex's policies as well as applicable laws and regulations;
- Liaising with senior management on financial expenses for the FBO. Budgeting, forecasting and expense management.
- Conduct analysis to include pricing, selling points and product offerings to deliver to Senior management for approval;
- Produces statistical analysis for presentation to the senior management i.e. monthly report including financial review, trends.
- Create new opportunities by developing and maintaining relationships with customers and the local airport administration;
- Enforce security and safety procedures in the FBO and on the ramp.
- Maintain regular interaction with customers to promote the FBO and to measure the level of customer satisfaction while using customer feedback to continually develop and improve upon capabilities and processes;
- Establish a culture that promotes safety through daily observation, shift briefings, training and documented safety procedures, monthly safety meetings, and routine audits;
- Encourage employee involvement and suggestions in the improvement and growth of the FBO, its people and its processes;
- Ensure employees receive company communications and necessary training to include safety, customer service standards, company values, etc. as well as ensuring training and development of employees to improve work performance and maximize employee potential;
- Maintain close contact with all FBO customers in order to meet and exceed client's expectations.
- Day-to-day management of all FBO operations.
- Other duties assigned by Line Manager.
- Bachelor's Degree in any Aviation related.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in managerial role in any aviation related field.
|SPECIFIC / TECHNICAL SKILLS|
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Proficient in computer skills (word, excel, power point etc.)
- Well-versed in IT Skills (MS Office database management)
- Passionate about delivering excellence, detailed, customer focused and results oriented.
- Experience in handling ramp equipment, tools and materials
- Quality and safety certificates would be advantageous