ABOUT THE COMPANY
Join Jetex, an award-winning global leader in executive aviation with a unique ecosystem of more than 30 locations around the world whose success always springs from the engagement and talent of teams who create flexible, best-in-class trip support solutions. The company provides exceptional private terminals (FBOs), aircraft fueling, ground handling and global trip planning. It caters to both owners and operators of business jets for corporate, commercial and personal air travel. With professions that span our entire value chain from trip planning to indulging passengers with exceptional hospitality Jetex offers a vast range of career opportunities around the world. Committed to being an employer of choice, Jetex encourages employees to pursue their aspirations thanks to concrete development and learning opportunities, including personalized career itineraries, contribution to entrepreneurial projects and other initiatives.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Familiarizing with the services offered by Jetex.
- To work closely with the Commercial Sales Manager to ensure leads are generated within various business sectors.
- Updating the database.
- Making outbound calls to potential clients with an excellent telephone manner and upbeat outlook.
- Shall convert outbound calls into qualified appointments and passing the lead to Commercial Sales Manager.
- Deliver innovative, flexible, integrated solutions to meet the client business needs.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager.
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred in Aviation) from recognized University
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Customer Service/Sales (preferred in Aviation/Travel industry/Air Freight/Cargo)
|SPECIFIC / TECHNICAL SKILLS|
- Professional competence with Office pack
- Knowledge in CRM software is an advantage
- Fluent in English Professional competence in reading/listening/writing/speaking