ABOUT THE COMPANY
Join Jetex, an award-winning global leader in executive aviation with a unique ecosystem of more than 30 locations around the world whose success always springs from the engagement and talent of teams who create flexible, best-in-class trip support solutions. The company provides exceptional private terminals (FBOs), aircraft fueling, ground handling and global trip planning. It caters to both owners and operators of business jets for corporate, commercial and personal air travel. With professions that span our entire value chain from trip planning to indulging passengers with exceptional hospitality Jetex offers a vast range of career opportunities around the world. Committed to being an employer of choice, Jetex encourages employees to pursue their aspirations thanks to concrete development and learning opportunities, including personalized career itineraries, contribution to entrepreneurial projects and other initiatives.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Sales Executive Jetex Global Sales shall work with appointed airlines/operators/yacht operators/villa management companies to introduce the commercial/cargo/medevac/VIP/ requests of potential customers in the market, maintain sales and high standard of service to customers, control of commercial operations, recommend, implement, and effectively control pricing, comply with the company's regulations, policies and procedures.
- Maintain and expand business in the assigned areas
- Negotiate agreements and resolves potential issues or problems with clients
- Expand existing current customer base by recognizing and involving top tour operators and agencies within the area
- Create awareness of all the products and services in the area to magnify market influence and generate future sales
- Develop sales network and price structure to attain targets and increase revenues
- Implement customer service procedures to ensure customer satisfaction
- Strictly following company guidelines and policies
- Prepare sales activities reports such as Sales performance report
- Reporting the time recording reports
- Involve in business strategies with the Head of Jetex Global Sales
- Any other tasks assigned by the Reporting Manager.
- Travel for business meetings
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Sales (preferred in Aviation/Travel industry/Air Freight/Cargo)
|SPECIFIC / TECHNICAL SKILLS|
- Professional competence with Office pack
- Knowledge in CRM software is an advantage
- Fluent in both English Professional competence in reading/listening/writing/speaking
- Bilingual ( Eng/FR)