ABOUT THE COMPANY
Join Jetex, an award-winning global leader in executive aviation with a unique ecosystem of more than 30 locations around the world whose success always springs from the engagement and talent of teams who create flexible, best-in-class trip support solutions. The company provides exceptional private terminals (FBOs), aircraft fueling, ground handling and global trip planning. It caters to both owners and operators of business jets for corporate, commercial and personal air travel. With professions that span our entire value chain from trip planning to indulging passengers with exceptional hospitality Jetex offers a vast range of career opportunities around the world. Committed to being an employer of choice, Jetex encourages employees to pursue their aspirations thanks to concrete development and learning opportunities, including personalized career itineraries, contribution to entrepreneurial projects and other initiatives.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Flight Manager reports to the Vostok Operations Manager and ensures that the entire process meets customer and internal requirements and is completed in an organized, efficient and safe manner.
- Monitor progress and ensure services are correctly requested and delivered
- Supervise flight operations processes to provide operational efficiency
- Execute and oversee: First requests from new customers + important and short notice requests of all customers.
- Provide team support during over-load periods
- Assist in coordinating day-to-day flight operations in accordance with all regulations and requirements.
- Brief crews/customers on all aspects of flights.
- Coordinate international flight planning activities.
- Ensure customers are always updated about status of their requested services and actual flights.
- Ensure designated checklists are properly done and completed for each arrival and departure (please refer to GTM checklist)
- Coordinate with ops teams and Flight Status Team in case of flight delay/revision/cancellation
- Coordinate with Dispatch, TravelEX, and FuelEX to deliver one and final brief to crews/customers.
- Report to Ops Manager/Procurement/Accounts/AM/BDM/Client Relations in case of service failure or major delay
- Assist Ops Manager/Duty Manager with service reports, when necessary
- Communicate with employees and management in a clear and concise manner
- Manage customer accounts from operations-side (communications, feedback and activity monitoring)
- Prepare detailed monthly customer management reports
- Other tasks in line with job scope as instructed by the Reporting Manager.
- University Degree in Aviation or any related fields.
- 3 5 years' experience in flight support services any aviation related field.
|SPECIFIC / TECHNICAL SKILLS|
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Proficient in computer skills (word, excel, power point etc.)
- Well-versed in IT Skills (MS Office database management)
- Passionate about delivering excellence, detailed, customer focused and results oriented.